Last weekend, I posted a review and giveaway for Gooseberry Patch's forthcoming cookbook, 101 Hearty Recipes. The giveaway deadline is August 1. I hope that you will stop by and sign up for the cookbook. I think you'll enjoy it. It's a little different that the usual Gooseberry Patch cookbook. This has a full-color photograph of every recipe. So, it will be great for you visual learners out there! Just click here to visit the post. Here's one of the recipes that I sampled:
Here's last week's top recipes:
from From Which Things Grow
from From Which Things Grow
from Lady Behind the Curtain
I loved seeing all of the Harry Potter recipes that were on the blogs last week. What a phenomenon that series has been!!! Thanks to everyone who returned to last week's party and to those who accepted my invitations and visited for the first time.
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button included below.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The party starts here:
Thanks so much for hosting!! Hope the rest of your weekend is relaxing! Talk soon!ReplyDelete
Hi, Kim! Linked up my Salted Chocolate Cake Pops this week. I, too, am gearing up for back-to-school. Will start working in my classroom next week. :-)ReplyDelete
The recipes you selected look wonderful! Thanks for hosting! I have linked up Hello Kitty Cookies. Have a great week!ReplyDelete
I am so glad to be joining the party this week -my first time! Thank you for hosting and have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
Everything looks delicious again :) The cupcakes will be on my "to make" list. Thanks so much for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting, One of my favorite places to visit!ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting, Kim. Enjoy your weekend.ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting. I've linked my recipe for Blueberry Ice Cream.ReplyDelete
Thanks for featuring my Lemon Drop Cupcakes! I added my Stamped Orange Sugar Cookies and Pralines. Have a GREAT weekend!ReplyDelete
As always, thanks for hosting! I linked up my Cream Cheese Brownies this week. Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting this wonderful linky party and inviting me to join! Love all these wonderful treat! Drooling! :) Have a wonderful weekend.ReplyDelete
WOW.. Nice collection here..ReplyDelete
New to ur space and absolutely love it here.. following u..
Do visit me as time permits..
I've linked Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies - thanks for hosting! Good luck with the school prep.ReplyDelete
First time here! Thanks for hosting! Looking forward to checking out all delicious offerings!ReplyDelete
Glad to join the party this week! Everything looks very yummy :)ReplyDelete
I'm sharing my Blueberry Bread Pudding w/ Lemon Sauce. Thanks for hosting and have a great week!ReplyDelete