It's been a fun week out in the blogging world because of all of the red, white and blue goodies. After every holiday, I always hit the clearance racks and grab up those discounted sprinkles, colored sugars, and cupcake holders. I even got a nice red cupcake stand after Christmas last year that I thought would be useful for Christmas, Valentine's Day, and the 4th of July. Now, if only I could remember where I put it... Anyway, here's my small contribution to the patriotic desserts. Can't wait to see what all of you have made this week!
I want to thank everyone who returned to the party last week and all of you who accepted my invitation and visited for the first time. Everything looked absolutely delicious. Here's the top recipes from last week.
from Lark's Country Heart
from Chef in Training
Two Tied for #3
from Crazy for Crust
from Chef in TrainingThe Rules...
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button included below.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!