Last weekend, the kids and I were on our own and, for the first time, went to a local pottery shop, Making Memories. We painted some plates and tiles and had a great time. It's definitely a place that I would like to return to before the holidays so that we can paint our own ornaments for the Christmas tree. It was fun to get the artistic juices flowing.
I've been in the mood to try new places. We hit a doughnut shop this morning that we have had our eye on for a while. It's not new to our town, but it was new to us. We came home with a box full of different types of doughnuts. They were all delicious and we'll definitely be returning soon. Hope you're having a great weekend and that you'll take the time to try out something new. You never what treasures you may find in your own hometown!
Here are some treasures that I found at last week's linky party:
from Fancy Frugalista
from Adventures in My Kitchen
from Cooking with K
It was another great week last week! I found some fantastic recipes that I will be trying soon. I even bought the ingredients for one of them. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks for everyone who returned to last week's party and for those of you who accepted my invitations and joined for the first time! Also, welcome to the newbies!!!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button included below.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
Grab My Button: My button seems to be experiencing some technical issues linking back to my page. I'll try to get them resolved soon or create another one. But, this one will be fine until then.
The party starts here!