I'm hoping everyone is enjoying this holiday weekend. I would love to hear your New Year's Eve plans and menus. Also, please feel free to talk about your resolutions for the year. I definitely need your inspiration.
Top recipes for wrapping up the holidays...
from Mrs. Fox's Sweets
from Sugar Swings! Serve Some
from The Sweet SwiperThanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The New Year's dessert party starts here: