I hope that all of you are enjoying the holidays and all the prep that goes with it. It's so much fun to see other people savoring all of the hard work you put into your food. So many of you have really inspired me this year. I have so many pages bookmarked that I want to try out for next year. More time to bake is on my Christmas wish list. I hope Santa comes through for me.
From my kitchen:
Last week's most inspiring holiday recipes!
from With a Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart
from The Kitchen is My Playground
from Simple Girl at Home
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The holiday dessert party starts here: