I've collected a big plastic container of Christmas themed baking things - cupcake holders, sprinkles, goody bags, etc. It's so easy to go a little crazy this time of year. Yesterday, I saw that Mrs. Fox's Sweets had posted photos of a new cookie mold that I now have to have: I, too, now need to make Christmas dipped Oreos. She's a bad influence. I think a trip to Michael's is in order.
from Mrs. Fox's Sweets
Holiday baking inspirations from last week's linky party:
Rice Krispies Cupcakes with No-Mess Frosting Techniques
from Something Swanky
(Better Than) Cranberry Bliss Bars
from Simple Girl
Mandelkuchen (Jam Cookies)
from Carolynn's Recipe Box
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!