Other thoughts: Football season starts next weekend, too, so I'll will be browsing through some cookbooks for some new tailgating recipes to feature. I'm also itching to get out of the house for some quick day trips. My husband wants to visit some of his favorite BBQ joints that he remembers from his childhood in South Carolina. So, we have a couple of those on the agenda. I'll report back here on our findings.
Hope everything is having a great weekend!
From My Kitchen:
Last Week's Top Recipes
from The Kitchen is My Playground
from Sweet Luvin' In the Kitchen
Tied for #3
from Cookin' Mimi
from Lark's Country Heart
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button included below.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The party starts here: