The wonderful thing about baking is you can always just look in your pantry and see what ingredients you have available. Then, you look through your favorite cookbooks and find a dessert that matches your ingredients. That's what I did this week. I've made these Chocolate Crunch Brownies several times before and they're always a hit. I've been staring at a jar of marshmallow creme for a while and decided it was time to use it. And, a BOGO sale on Rice Krispies at Publix really just cinched the deal.
Last Week's Top Recipes:
Pineapple Pound Cake from Served Up with Love
Brownie Cupcakes from Crazy for Crust
Three recipes tie for #3
Creamy Fruit Salad from Cooking with K
Fake it Dont' Make it - Mother's Day Monkey Bread from Seaside Simplicity
Apple Cake from Served Up With Love
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button included below.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party.
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
Your recipe can be #1 next week! The party starts here:
Gooseberry Patch is celebrating strawberries in their Recipe Round-Up this week. Check it out!