There were some delicious recipes linked up to Sweet Indulgences Sunday last week. I can't wait to try some of them in my own kitchen. There are many times when I wish I didn't work full-time and that I could stay home all day and bake. But, alas, that is not the case so I don't get to bake as often as I would like. This weekend has been busy with Mother's Day and a friend's college graduation. But, I knew I needed to squeeze out a dessert somewhere along the line. Since my kids have moved into a picky stage of only eating jelly sandwiches, I didn't want to let the peanut butter go to waste. So, I found this recipe and thought it would be a perfect way to use up my peanut butter. Plus, I got the Easter peanut butter cups on clearance, too. It just seemed like destiny.
Last Week's Top Three Recipes:
Flour Me With Love's Sky High Cookie Pie
Eating in Winnipeg's Homemade Twix Bar
Flour Me With Love's Strawberry Cupcakes with Cheesecake Filling
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button included below.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party.
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
Grab My Button :
The party starts here! Next week, your recipe could be #1!!