It's Superbowl weekend, but I can't get my mind off of Valentine's Day. I've been working on the Valentine's article for my column and, everywhere I go, I'm surrounded by Valentine's Day decorations. We haven't even made plans for the actual holiday yet. My kids are off for winter break in two weeks so we may take a mini vacation and we'll consider that our Valentine's Day celebration.
I've been baking cookies this afternoon and I've had one flop after another. I'll spare you the details but the last batch is in the oven and I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll turn out fine. I'm glad that I have all of your beautiful cookies and desserts to admire. You're all so inspiring!
Last Week's Most Inspiring Recipes
from Crazy for Crust
from Will Cook for Smiles
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!