The winner of the cookbook package from A Well-Seasoned Life is:
Congratulations to Melissa! And thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway!What a fantastic trio of cookbooks! I'd love to win :)
Edited to add the entire list of winners from the Great Bloggers Giveaway:
Thank you all for your enthusiasm. These winners, chosen using random.org, have now all come forward to claim their prizes:
* Debbie M. of Clinton, Ohio, won the Pampered Chef Trio of sauces and petite bamboo serving spoons.
* Mary K. from Plymouth, Massachusetts, won Cooking With Mel's Oster Belgian Wafflemaker.
* Melissa K. from Zeeland, Michigan, won the bundle of three cookbooks from A Well-Seasoned Life.
* Desirae F. from Indiana won the Peacock Fiestaware Casserole dish from Zestuous.
* Judy W. of Madison, Indiana, won Basilmomma's silpat liner.
* Mary C. from West Des Moines, Iowa, won the latke server and teapot-shaped infuser from Ally's Kitchen.
* M.J. from Cleveland Heights, Ohio, won the Country Cooks Across America dessert cookbook.
* Linda R. from Baker, Florida, won the Mini Chocolate Fondue Fountain from Coupon Loving Chicks.
* Arlene W. of Dalhart, Texas, won a copy of Carol O'Biso's memoir, A Well Seasoned Life: A Daughter's Tales From Her Father's Kitchen.
* Rich & Sweet from Asheboro, NC, won the Denim Jean half Apron and Lark's Community cookbook from Lark's Country Heart
Thanks again, and come back to visit us for the next giveaway.