The winner of the cookbook package from A Well-Seasoned Life is:
Congratulations to Melissa! And thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway!What a fantastic trio of cookbooks! I'd love to win :)
Edited to add the entire list of winners from the Great Bloggers Giveaway:
Thank you all for your enthusiasm. These winners, chosen using random.org, have now all come forward to claim their prizes:
* Debbie M. of Clinton, Ohio, won the Pampered Chef Trio of sauces and petite bamboo serving spoons.
* Mary K. from Plymouth, Massachusetts, won Cooking With Mel's Oster Belgian Wafflemaker.
* Melissa K. from Zeeland, Michigan, won the bundle of three cookbooks from A Well-Seasoned Life.
* Desirae F. from Indiana won the Peacock Fiestaware Casserole dish from Zestuous.
* Judy W. of Madison, Indiana, won Basilmomma's silpat liner.
* Mary C. from West Des Moines, Iowa, won the latke server and teapot-shaped infuser from Ally's Kitchen.
* M.J. from Cleveland Heights, Ohio, won the Country Cooks Across America dessert cookbook.
* Linda R. from Baker, Florida, won the Mini Chocolate Fondue Fountain from Coupon Loving Chicks.
* Arlene W. of Dalhart, Texas, won a copy of Carol O'Biso's memoir, A Well Seasoned Life: A Daughter's Tales From Her Father's Kitchen.
* Rich & Sweet from Asheboro, NC, won the Denim Jean half Apron and Lark's Community cookbook from Lark's Country Heart
Thanks again, and come back to visit us for the next giveaway.
Whoo hoo!!!! Thanks Kim :)ReplyDelete
Glad you're excited! Please check your e-mail.Delete
Ahaa! You deserve for it :) Can't not resist myself to say you congrats Melissa!!!ReplyDelete