I got to visit my first gourmet cupcake shop in downtown Columbia, aptly named "Cupcake". I bought two vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and a chocolate cupcake with salted caramel frosting. Let me tell you that they were rich. I couldn't eat a whole one at a time. I spread out the eating over two days and finally figured a fork and knife were the best weapons for attacking these cupcakes. They were delicious and formidable opponents. I eventually won the battle though!
Here are those most inspiring recipes from the last linky party:
from The Sweet Spot
from The Sweet Swiper
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!