My boys had an entertaining week. On Thursday, they had their fall festival at school. The Halloween class parties were yesterday. We've got so much candy in the house this weekend that I don't think we need to even go out Monday night to trick-or-treat. But, with Ninja and Green Lantern costumes waiting in the wings, I don't think I'll be able to avoid it. I plan on staying home in the kitchen this weekend. Can't wait to see what you have all cooked up this week. I've taken some sneak peeks at your blogs and I know already that you've got some good stuff! Have a great weekend and Halloween!!
From my kitchen
Here's the top recipes from last week:
from Catalina Bakes
Tied for #2
from The Sweet Swiper
from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
from the Sweet Swiper
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The party starts here: