I'm leaving here a little later today to join my husband in Anderson, SC where he's working this weekend. It's about a four-hour drive from here. I'm hoping we'll be able to find something fun to do. He said the county fair is in town there so I know the kids will enjoy that. He's also about an hour or so away from Asheville, NC, so I would love to fit in the Biltmore Estate...maybe.
Hope you're all having a beautiful fall weekend!
From my kitchen:
Last Week's Top Recipes from Your Kitchens
Tied for #1
from My Little Alberta Family
from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
from Faithfulness Farms
from The Pastry Chef's Baking
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!