I'm leaving here a little later today to join my husband in Anderson, SC where he's working this weekend. It's about a four-hour drive from here. I'm hoping we'll be able to find something fun to do. He said the county fair is in town there so I know the kids will enjoy that. He's also about an hour or so away from Asheville, NC, so I would love to fit in the Biltmore Estate...maybe.
Hope you're all having a beautiful fall weekend!
From my kitchen:
Last Week's Top Recipes from Your Kitchens
Tied for #1
from My Little Alberta Family
from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
from Faithfulness Farms
from The Pastry Chef's Baking
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
Sounds like you are busy this week! See the Biltmore Estate is on my bucket list! Hope you get there!ReplyDelete
Have fun! and thx for hosting Sweet Indulgences Sunday !!!ReplyDelete
Linked up Almond Joy Brownies - thrilled to make one of the top 5 from last week, thanks!ReplyDelete
Hi, I'm so excited to be tied for number one on Sweet Indulgences!! This is so much fun! I'm linking up today with Boston Cream Cupcakes and Autumn Pear Muffins.ReplyDelete
Have a lovely weekend. =)
I am in a screaming mood this morning and your Fall Snack Mix just made me scream! I need to see that sitting on my table! Love the colors! The top recipes all look delish! Thanks for hosting! Drive safe and have a fun filled weekend!ReplyDelete
Hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for hosting another great party!ReplyDelete
Love the top five and all the wonderful treats at the party. Thanks for hosting and have fun!ReplyDelete
Have fun with your husband!!! I linked up some indulgent Salted Chocolate Cookies :)ReplyDelete
Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.comReplyDelete
I posted my Halloween Haunted House today. Thanks for hosting! So much cute stuff!!ReplyDelete