The coming week holds more fall excitement for the kids. Thursday is the fall festival at school: bouncy houses, hayrides, and cake walks. Oh, and more cotton candy and popcorn. Friday is the Halloween parties. For my younger son's class, I was assigned a seemingly impossible task to bring individually packaged candy corn and tattoos. Fortunately, my hunt for both of these ended at Walgreens. It should be an exciting week. Hope you're all having a good weekend and enjoying all that fall has to offer in your area.
Last Week's Top Recipes
from Whisk Together
from Shugary Sweets
from Life's Simple Measures
from Sugar Swings!
Some of you may have missed these last weekend so I wanted to show them to you. I now need a madeleine pan.
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
Kim, I have shared Lemon Pecan Tea Bread and Key Lime Pie. Thank you for hosting!ReplyDelete
I am sharing my Old Fashioned Donuts. They are so versatile with different toppings like Cider Glaze and Maple Glaze. Thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the invite. I linked up my mini-"poptarts" =)ReplyDelete
Hi Kim! Thanks so much for hosting!! :) I hope you have a wonderful week!ReplyDelete
Hi Kim - Happy Fall! Sounds like you're having a great time with your sweet babies. Enjoy! Thanks for hostessing - CaresReplyDelete
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share Swiss Roll Cake Pops. Please join us for our Thursday's Treasures...open Thursday to Sunday midnight. <3 and Hugs!ReplyDelete
Hi! I linked my Chocolate Chip Cookie Truffles. Everything looks sooooo good, especially the features. Mercy! Thanks for hosting.ReplyDelete