Gosh, there have been so many beautiful fall treats on the internet this week. It's almost sensory overload. I've got so many bookmarked that I want to try. I'm constantly buying supplies to try to pull these off but don't seem to have the time to accomplish anything. I wish I did! So, I'm really excited to see what you've done this week. From looking at some of your blogs this week, I know you've made some great things.
Here's what you made last week!
from Greens and Chocolate
by The Kitchen is My Playground
Two tied for #3
from Mrs. Fox's Sweets
from Big Mama's Home Kitchen
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes! And, thanks for all of the birthday wishes! It was a great day thanks to you!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!