My frustrations are coming from my lastest dessert fiasco that, while still delicious, was not blog-worthy. But, I know that there are many of you out there this week who have had a number of victories in the kitchen. I've already seen them on some of your blogs. Please share them here. And, after coming to terms with my limitations, I did produce a cheesecake bar that was delicious!
Last Week's Top Recipes...
Take a look at last week's top recipes and you'll see what I mean about talent in the kitchen. Thanks to everyone who returned to the party last week and to those who accepted my invitation and joined the party for the first time. I am humbled and inspired...
Also, I'm having a giveaway this week. One of my followers will win a copy of Johnnie Gabriel's Cooking in the South. If you're interested, check out the link to the giveaway here!
from Chef in Training
from Dee Dee's Delights
A Two-Way Tie for #3
from From Cupboard to Cupboard
from Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button included below.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
Grab My Button:
The party starts here: