I can't believe this is the 10th week of my linky party. It's been so fun that the time has really flown by. There was another big milestone on my blog this week. I made it to 100,000 hits! It's too bad that there's not a blogging manual out there that lets you know if your blog is growing and progressing well. Until that manual is published, I'll just trudge along and celebrate every little milestone from hits to followers. It keeps me going. And, meeting such great people like I've met here through the linky party makes me feel like I'm part of something special: the sisterhood of the food bloggers.
In the spirit of trudging forward, I've selected my next cookbook for review. I'm working on At My Grandmother's Knee by Faye Porter. It's a compilation of stories and recipes from grandmothers around the country. I've picked out some recipes that I want to try out and feature on the review. This cookbook has a lot of good recipes from which to choose. Hopefully, I'll be able to knock out the recipes and the review in the next couple of weeks. Until then, I want to share my latest dessert with you.
On to the party...here are last week's top recipes. I want to thank everyone who returned to the party last week and those who accepted my invitations and joined for the first time. Please keep coming back. Your recipes are awesome!!
from Eating My Way Back
These three recipes were tied for #2.
from The Kitchen is My Playground
from Brandy's Baking
from Cook Bake and Decorate
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button included below.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The party starts here: