Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Even though it's officially spring now, this is the coolest weekend we've had here in Georgia in a while. Green leaves are peeking out everywhere and the azaleas are in full bloom. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!
I baked a pound cake yesterday and I'll try to get the post up soon. I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week. Easter treats are in full swing!
Last Week's Most Inspiring Recipes:
from Will Cook for Smiles
from Grateful Belly
from Life is Sweets
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
Thanks so much for hosting Kim :) Have a wonderful week!ReplyDelete
Kim thanks for hosting! Hope you are enjoying a fabulous weekend.ReplyDelete
hi Kim, thks for hosting :)ReplyDelete
i've linked up my blueberry orange muffins and also chocolate pudding cake
Thanks so much for hosting Kim. Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for featuring my Oreo Shake recipe! I just linked up again, and hope to see you at What's New Wednesday this week for my second link party! :)ReplyDelete
Just linked up my newest creation - Frozen Apple Chai Cream Cheese Pie with a spiced oat streusel.ReplyDelete
Thank you for featuring my Lady Bugs!! I'm so glad you enjoyed them. :) Have a great week!!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for the feature! Sorry to be late :)ReplyDelete