Then, today, I received my order of spices from the Mystic Blue Spice Company. I ordered some orange seasoning salt and cilantro lime sea salt. Both smell amazing! I'm also looking forward to using the lavender sugar I bought to make some shortbread cookies.
Hope you're all having a good weekend and spending valuable time with your families. I can't wait to see what you've cooked up this week.
from Country Momma Cooks
from Brandy's Baking
from Lizy B Bakes
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!