March has finally arrived. It's been an unusually warm winter here in Georgia. And, yesterday was very stormy so I stayed home and cooked and baked all day. I had to load the dishwasher twice with all of the cooking, but it was still a good day.
I'm happy to be able to share a dessert with you this week. I've been baking all along but not a lot has been blog-worthy. I really need to nurse my blog a little more. It's been feeling neglected lately. I don't make a lot of layer cakes but I was inspired when I saw this recipe for Caramel Cake. It was worth the effort. Let's check out your efforts this week.
From my kitchen...
Last Week's Most Inspiring Recipes...
from The Sweet Spot
from the Traveling Spoon
from Mrs. Fox's Sweets
from A Little InspirationThanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!