I've loved looking at all of the cute rainbow and green-themed recipes that are on all the blogs this week. So, so creative and sweet! Can't wait to see what you've been working on this week!
Last Week's Most Inspiring Recipes:
from Life is Sweets
by Crazy for Crust
from Cups by KimThanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
Thanks so much for hosting Kim :) Have a wonderful week! Oh I forgot to tell you, I now have a party on Monday called Mix it up Monday that I'd love for you to stop over and share some of your delicious recipes...hope to see you soon!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the invite, have a great weekend and stop by and link up @CountryMommaCooks link party it open until Sunday 12pm.ReplyDelete
Hi Kim! Thanks for the invite and for hosting! Love it here. I linked up my S'mores Brownie Bars.ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting and wishing you a great weekendReplyDelete
hi, ive linked up my donuts, my first successful one :)ReplyDelete
thks for hosting this wonderful link party! it's really a feast :)
Thanks for hosting! Everything looks so yummy. Visiting your site always makes my mouth water. ;)ReplyDelete
Have a great night!
Thank you so much for featuring my rainbow cookies! :) Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend. :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting & I've just linked in & join the fun. Have a lovely Sunday! :)ReplyDelete
Yeah!! Thanks for the feature!! Have a great Sunday!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your day!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting! Have a great Sunday!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
I have a linky party too.. hope you can come by and join us..
I linked up my jelly bean cookies:) Thanks for inviting me to your great party, Kim!ReplyDelete
This is my first linky party and I am so excited!! Thanks for hosting. I linked my Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting.ReplyDelete
I just left a post for my Lucky Charms Cupcakes - made with cereal milk, and Lucky Charms Marshmallows in the cupcakes and the frosting.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for hosting each week! The features are wonderful! Have a sweet week :)ReplyDelete
Thank you SO much for featuring my Cherry-Almond Vanilla Cupcakes! What a wonderful start to my week. :) Thanks for hosting!!ReplyDelete