Hello! Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I was busy with some baking yesterday so didn't get around to posting the linky party. I made some whoopie pies and madeleines. Learned a few lessons in the process. I'll share the details here on the blog a little later.
I can't wait to see what desserts you've come up with this week. There were so many nice recipes at the linky party last weekend. I love seeing all of your ideas for Valentine's Day (which is right around the corner). Do any of you have any plans for the big day? I don't have any yet. Last year, I prepared a nice dinner for my husband. I'll probably do the same thing this year. Not sure if I'm up to battling the crowds at the restaurants. I'll count on all of you to inspire my Valentine's Day dessert.
Last week's top recipes...
from Crazy for Crust
from Shugary Sweets
from Life's Simple Measures
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The party starts here: