Hello! Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I was busy with some baking yesterday so didn't get around to posting the linky party. I made some whoopie pies and madeleines. Learned a few lessons in the process. I'll share the details here on the blog a little later.
I can't wait to see what desserts you've come up with this week. There were so many nice recipes at the linky party last weekend. I love seeing all of your ideas for Valentine's Day (which is right around the corner). Do any of you have any plans for the big day? I don't have any yet. Last year, I prepared a nice dinner for my husband. I'll probably do the same thing this year. Not sure if I'm up to battling the crowds at the restaurants. I'll count on all of you to inspire my Valentine's Day dessert.
Last week's top recipes...
from Crazy for Crust
from Shugary Sweets
from Life's Simple Measures
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The party starts here:
Kim, I have shared Hummingbird Bundt Cake. Thank you for hosting!ReplyDelete
Hi Kim, Thanks for hosting. Can't wait to see the whoopie pies. I have never made them and they are on my "to bake" list! Have a great week.ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting Kim, I cant wait to hear about your Whoopie Pie day!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for hosting Kim :) I have a new party called Mix it up Monday that I'd love for you to join. It'll go live tonight!ReplyDelete
I am looking forward to the whoopie pie post too!!! Thank you for hosting each weekend!!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting and featuring my cookies :)ReplyDelete
Happy Sunday, Kim! Looking forward to hearing your lessons learned from yesterday's baking day. I've linked up my Cherry-Topped Brownie Bites for this week's party. Thanks so much for hosting!ReplyDelete
I've linked up to my "Apple-Tart" and to my "Teddy-Bear Sweet Challah"
Thank you for hosting and I wish you a wonderful week
Thanks for hosting! I cant wait to see the whoopie pies and madeleines you made! For Vday we exchange gifts and have a sweet dessert, it always seems to be during the school/work week making it hard to do much else. Have a Sweet Week!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for the feature! :) And thanks for hosting again this week.ReplyDelete
holy cow the selections are amazing!!! You are all so talented.ReplyDelete
so many great ideas here! Thank you for hosting!ReplyDelete
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!