This morning was full of errands but, fortunately, I've reached the point where I'm finishing the rest of the day in my kitchen. Just took out a batch of Cake Batter Blondies. I'm preparing to put a couple of racks of ribs on the smoker and I have some shrimp thawing for tomorrow's dinner.
I haven't been writing as much for the blog and I want to correct that. I cook a lot but have to plan what will be on the blog and what will be featured in my weekly column. So, there's always a lot of stuff in the queue to be published in various places. I need a personal assistant to help me keep it all straight. Anyway, I can't wait to see what all of you organized and creative people have prepared this week.
Last Week's Top Recipes...
from Crazy for Crust
from Mandy's Recipe Box
from Inside BruCrew Life
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The party starts here:
Always fun to share!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting......I'd love for you to stop by CountryMommaCooks and share some of your lovely recipes at my first "Link & Greet"partyReplyDelete
....have a great weekend!
I love a good party. I think I'll join in!ReplyDelete
Kim, I have shared Chocolate Cherry Torte. Thank you for hosting!ReplyDelete
Hello, Kim! I've linked up Chocolate-&-Honey Fondue this week. Thank you so much for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting Kim! Have a Sweet Weekend! I will be linking up another sweet tomorrow too :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting! Your cake batter blondes sound delicious :)ReplyDelete
Kim thanks for hosting. Hope you're having a great weekend!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for the feature! Have a wonderful weekend. :)ReplyDelete
Enjoy baking today! Thanks for hosting.ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
Hi Kim~ Thanks for hosting ... I'm new here and glad I found your blog. This isn't a very good party for dieters. LOL! But lucky for me, I'm not on a diet right now and will enjoy visiting some of these other tasty morsels.ReplyDelete
I've linked up to my "Pecan Tart"
Thank you for hosting and I wish you a great week
Sounds like a fun weekend. Thank you for showing off my butterfinger whoopie pies:-) and for hosting each weekend.ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting, Kim!ReplyDelete