This morning was full of errands but, fortunately, I've reached the point where I'm finishing the rest of the day in my kitchen. Just took out a batch of Cake Batter Blondies. I'm preparing to put a couple of racks of ribs on the smoker and I have some shrimp thawing for tomorrow's dinner.
I haven't been writing as much for the blog and I want to correct that. I cook a lot but have to plan what will be on the blog and what will be featured in my weekly column. So, there's always a lot of stuff in the queue to be published in various places. I need a personal assistant to help me keep it all straight. Anyway, I can't wait to see what all of you organized and creative people have prepared this week.
Last Week's Top Recipes...
from Crazy for Crust
from Mandy's Recipe Box
from Inside BruCrew Life
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The party starts here: