Anyway, the crusts turned out just fine with my added elbow (and shoulder) grease. Here's the little pecan pies I made from a recipe from Mini Pies by Christy Beaver and Morgan Greenseth. So, I'm trying to have a working relationship with this food processor. I even had a little trouble this morning when I attempted to use it to make some cinnamon roll muffins. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon. What have you been up to this week?
from Mini Pies
Here are the top recipes from last week!
from Lark's Country Heart
from Reading Confetti
from Cupcakes and Crinoline
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The party starts here: