This week, I wrote a review for a brand new cookbook that I know will be right up your alley: Sugar, Sugar: Every Recipe Has a Story by Kimberly Reiner and Jenna Sanz-Agero, better known as the Sugar Mommas. I'm also hosting a giveaway of the cookbook here on A Well-Seasoned Life so I hope you'll stop by and enter the giveaway. The deadline is November 14, 2011. While you're there, you can get a sneak peek at one of their recipes. Hope to see you there!
from Sugar, Sugar: Every Recipe Has a Story
by Kimberly Reiner and Jenna Sanz-Agero
Last Week's Top Recipes
from Catalina Bakes
from Fantastical Sharing on Recipes
from Meg's Everyday Indulgence
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The party starts here: