I thought I would do something a little different this week. In addition to your dessert recipes, you can link up any other dishes that you choose. I know that a lot of you post more than just desserts so I would like you to share them here this week. Hope everyone is having a great day and is enjoying the first official fall weekend. I know I am.
From my kitchen...
The top recipes from last week:
Rootbeer Float Fudge
from The Traveling Spoon
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
from the Wednesday Baker
Two tied for #3
Blondies with Brown Sugar Frosting
from Big Mama's Kitchen
Fall M&M Cupcakes
from Mrs. Fox's Sweets
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button included below.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The party starts here: