The weather has put me even more in the baking mood. Yesterday afternoon, I purchased the ingredients to make several different desserts. It will be interesting to see how many I actually pull off this weekend. Hope everyone is having a great weekend and I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week! I know it will be something delicious!
From my kitchen:
Last week's top recipes!
from Adventures in my Kitchen
from Catalina Bakes
Three-way tie for #3
from A Farmgirl's Dabbles
from Cooking with K
from The Sweet Swiper
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button included below.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The party starts here!
I've just linked up a Cherry, Dark Chocolate and Almond Pie, as well as my End-of-Summer Apple dessert that's one part pie, one part apple cake! I guess this has been the Summer of Pie for me! Can't wait to see what everyone else brings to the party :)ReplyDelete
Hi Kim! Thanks for featuring my Mud Hen Bars! This week I've brought some Walnut and Brown Sugar Meringues as well as some Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. Have a fantastic week!ReplyDelete
I am looking forward to all the fabulous posts!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for hosting and have a great weekend!
Hi, thanks for hosting! I love seeing all of the fall inspired desserts that are being linked up! I have linked up Apple Cupcakes, Banana Bread, and the newest Pink Princess cupcakes. Have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting! I linked up my recipe for Pumpkin Granola. :) Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine
I have just found your great blog and have linked up from both of my blogs. Thanks so much for having me!ReplyDelete
Best wishes and happy weekend,
Wow! Great links and recipes. Looking forward to making a couple of them already. Loving your blog.ReplyDelete
Kim - I have shared Chocolate Chip Rum Cake, Fruit Pizza, and Apple Dumplings. Thank you for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thank you hosting your linky...enjoy it so much and appreciate all you hard work each week. Blessings, KReplyDelete
Ooh, last week's winners all look delectable~ReplyDelete
I've linked my post about Mini Chocolate Strawberry Chocolate Tarts. Enjoy!ReplyDelete
Thanks Kim for hosting the party. I added my autumn cupcakes & cookies! Those apple dumplings and samoas cupcakes look wonderful.ReplyDelete
Hi, I linked up my Apple Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce today. You have a lot of great looking recipes liked. Thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thank you for the invite! I linked up Cinnamon Roll Cookies!ReplyDelete
I'm so happy to have my recipe featured in the top 3 :) Thank you so much!ReplyDelete