The weather has put me even more in the baking mood. Yesterday afternoon, I purchased the ingredients to make several different desserts. It will be interesting to see how many I actually pull off this weekend. Hope everyone is having a great weekend and I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week! I know it will be something delicious!
From my kitchen:
Last week's top recipes!
from Adventures in my Kitchen
from Catalina Bakes
Three-way tie for #3
from A Farmgirl's Dabbles
from Cooking with K
from The Sweet Swiper
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button included below.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The party starts here!