I'm finally on Pinterest and I can see why it's so addictive. I would love to follow you so please leave your name or link in the comment section. Here's mine: http://pinterest.com/kim_mccallie/.
I can't wait to see what you've come up with this week. I know it's going to be delicious!
Last Week's Most Inspiring Recipes
from Lizy B Bakes
from Grateful Belly
by Shugary Sweets
by Life's Simple Measures
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
Thanks so much for hosting! Those features look so yummy. :)ReplyDelete
Oh wow, thanks SO very much for the feature! Linked up again this week and it looks like there's already some fantastic goodies. Thanks again!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting! My first time linking up! That popcorn looks scrumptious!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for hosting Kim! I hope to see you tomorrow at Mix it up Monday :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting this fun party! I just started my blog Back for Seconds, and I linked up my Coconut Easter Munch!ReplyDelete
Welcome to Pinterest, Kim!! It's definitely fun. I've clicked to follow you. My Pinterest address is http://pinterest.com/traceyp3103/the-kitchen-is-my-playground/ if you'd like to follow along. Have a great week!!ReplyDelete
Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground
Thank you for the party!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting! I've shared some fast and east treats today! Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for featuring my White Chocolate Easter Popcorn! I just linked up again, I hope you'll join What's New Wednesday this week! Thanks for the party:)ReplyDelete
Hi, ive linked up my mango creamy puddingReplyDelete
thks for hosting :)
Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful week!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for featuring my cookies! Linking up some cute little bunnies today!ReplyDelete
Thanks for letting us share - just found your blog (new follower)ReplyDelete