I'm finally on Pinterest and I can see why it's so addictive. I would love to follow you so please leave your name or link in the comment section. Here's mine: http://pinterest.com/kim_mccallie/.
I can't wait to see what you've come up with this week. I know it's going to be delicious!
Last Week's Most Inspiring Recipes
from Lizy B Bakes
from Grateful Belly
by Shugary Sweets
by Life's Simple Measures
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!