Those popular sisters from Six Sisters' STUFF have recently released their second cookbook, A Year with Six Sisters' STUFF. If you're a fan of the family's blog or enjoyed their first cookbook, you'll want to add this book to your collection as well.
Sitting down to eat as a family is one of the most important themes that runs throughout the Six Sisters' STUFF blog. This cookbook expands on that theme with this simplified layout - 52 menus to inspire readers to cook a three-course meal at least once a week for the entire year. All of the recipes are geared towards the home cook and are perfect for beginners. While I would probably mix and match a few of the recipes, I did find several menu ideas that included three recipes that I loved together.
Some of my favorite menus include:
- Menu 21 - Honey BBQ Meatloaf, Creamy Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes, and Butterfinger Blondies
- Menu 33 - Oven-Fried Chicken, BBQ Macaroni Salad, Oatmeal Scotchies
- Menu 39 - Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin, Brown Sugar and Bacon Green Beans, 5-minute Creamy Key Lime Pie
- Menu 42 - Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia, Asparagus with Maple Mustard Glaze, Take 5 Cake Mix Bars
- Menu 51 - Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Mom's Potato Salad, Cheesecake Cheese Squares
Disclaimer: The publisher provided me with a review copy of this cookbook; however, the opinion expressed here is my own.
If you would like to add this cookbook to your collection, enter the giveaway below for a chance to win a free copy. The widget may take a few moments to load. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Post a Comment
I love reading and responding to your comments. While links to your food/family-related blogs are welcome, no solicitation is allowed. Thank you for your understanding.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.