This morning, I baked a Ginger Pound Cake using a recipe that I got from the Southern Living web site. I had purchased a can of crystallized ginger on my last trip to World Market and I've been itching to use it. I'll try to get the post ready soon. It smells delicious but I like to let my pound cakes set overnight before cutting them. Sounds like a good breakfast to me.
What have you all been up to this week? I know a lot of you are in full Valentine's Day baking mode. I've seen a lot of your beautiful creations already. I can't wait to see what you're bringing to the party this weekend. I just wish I could taste have a taste, too.
Last Week's Sweet Inspirations
from The Weekly Sweet Experiment
from Mrs. Fox's Sweets
from Lizy B Bakes
from Simple Girl at Home
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
The party starts here: