I've been busy this morning trying to clean house so that I can begin decorating for Christmas. I'm excited about having the house decorated but would love to close my eyes and, magically, it's finished with no effort from me. What a task! I'm already starting to feel the holiday crunch - I really need to carve out some time to write more for the blog, my food column, and my cookbook reviews. I think it's time that I start an editorial calendar to keep me on task for the month.
How does everyone here stay organized? I know some of you post an incredible amount of recipes each week and have other projects going on at the same time. How do you do it all? I'm looking forward to see what you all have in store for the holidays. I know it will be wonderful and inspirational!
Here's the dessert I made for Thanksgiving dinner. I got the recipe from Life as a Lofthouse. It was absolutely delicious and I enjoyed eating the leftovers right out of the dish. I think I'm going to try it with chocolate pudding instead of pumpkin at some point. I loved using the Twinkies as a base.
Last Week's Top Recipes
from Catalina Bakes
from Life's Simple Measures
from Aunt Nubby's Kitchen
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many wonderful recipes!
- Please link up to the URL of your specific recipe post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your recipe.
- Please place a link back to this post in your original post or Grab My Button.
- Share your most recent dessert. Link up as many desserts as you would like. More is always better when it comes to desserts!
- Leave me a comment in this post to let me know that you've joined the party. Also, if you're having your own linky party, feel free to post the link to your party in the comment section. I would love to join your party!
- Now, let's share the love! Please visit at least two others and comment on the delicious desserts that they've brought to the party. It means so much to a blogger to get some positive commentary!
Thanks for hosting! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Organized? What's that?!?!?! If you find the key, let me know! It's all I can do to get my house clean, my blog posts done, check a few others, respond to emails, and have dinner on the table. no time for anything else right now....
So glad your holiday was a good one!ReplyDelete
I have linked up my Sweet Cinnamon Rolls this week. Thanks for hosting!
Kim, Thank you for featuring the Jalapeño Corn Casserole. This week I have shared German Chocolate Caramel Brownies. Thank you for hosting!ReplyDelete
Great features! I write a list of 5 priorities that I must get accomplished each day and focus on those. And then somehow, everything eventually gets done. Thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
I wanted to let you know about a new site I started where you can list memes & linkies by category. It’s called Link Rink. Check it out: Link RinkReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting, Kim! I linked up what I think is perfect, creamy hot chocolate. Organized? Yeah, I have no less than 7 to-do lists in 7 different locations going at all times. The more of a "grown-up" I become, the harder it is to stay organized.ReplyDelete
Kim, thank you for highlighting my bundt cakes! By the way, your Pumpkin Twinkie Dessert looks absolutely irresistible! I love the layers, the ingredients, simply everything about it, yum!ReplyDelete